4 ounces sliced baby portabella mushrooms
1/2 seedless cucumber
1 small head boston lettuce
1tablespoon sesame oil
1lb ground turkey
2tablespoons diced pimientos
1can diced water chestnuts
1/4cup Ginger Teriyaki Marinade
1. preheat large saute pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes.
2. wash mushrooms, cucumber and lettuce
3. place oil in pan and swirl to coat. Add ground turkey, mushrooms, pimento and water chestnuts. Cook turkey 7-9 minutes until meat is brown and no pink remains. Stir frequently and break up meat as it cooks.
4. Cut cucumber in half (reserve other half for later use) and dice into 1/4 inch pieces. Separate lettuce leaves into individual “Cups”.
5. Stir marinade into turkey mixture and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in diced cucumbers.
6. fill each lettuce cup with meat mixture. Roll or fold lettuce around mixture and serve.
So yummy – Add Chicken Pot Stickers as a side dish =)