It’s That Time of the Year Again!!
SUPER BOWL PARTY TIME!!!
DEVIATE FROM THE NORM!!!
Serve Something a Little Different!
I Give You…
SUPER BOWL PIZZA DIP!!!
Here is what you will need:
- Beer (your favorite)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise (not that Miracle Whip stuff…use the real thing!)
- 12 oz. pepperoni (chop it like your team just lost)
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- Did I mention beer?
- 1 tomato (diced like a player’s contract)
- 10 sliced black olives (use more if you want or use less…no biggie)
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg cream cheese (leave it on the counter next to the Cheetos to soften)
- 4 Italian rolls sliced in ¾ inch pieces
- Don’t forget the beer!!
It is important to follow these steps precisely:
First, drink a beer and scratch yourself. Belch. Next, in a bowl, mix mayo and softened cream cheese until blended. This might wear you out a bit, so take a break and drink another beer. Ooo…forgot to mention, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (like anyone uses Celsius, right?). Add all the other ingredients (except for the beer) and mix. Go ahead and have another beer. Now, place the mixture in a baking dish and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees. Ok, while it’s cooking, go ahead and kill that first twelve pack. Next, pick yourself off of the floor and go over to the oven. Hmmm…maybe you should have someone else take over. Serve the dish warm with bread slices for dipping.
Here is a variation to turn it into a Mexican Dip. Omit the pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, tomato and beer. Substitute with cheddar cheese, salsa and Tequila. Use tortilla chips for dipping. OLE!!